Vice President of Corporate Operations
Las Vegas, NV
The Vice President of Corporate Operations will oversee day-to-day operations to ensure Taffer’s Tavern corporate and franchise operate effectively. Ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations with franchisor/franchisee relationship and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of Taffer’s Tavern.
Must Have Attributes:
Essential Functions of the position include, but limited to:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate day-to-day operations for franchisor/franchisee relationship.
- Thorough knowledge of Taffer’s Tavern corporate procedures, products and service, and brand culture.
- Knowledge of real estate and construction development for franchise concepts.
- Oversee and understand FDD regulations and requirements.
- Develop and implement a variety of strategies to maximize profits while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Work on improving the supply chain to positively impact variables such as cost, quality and delivery time
- Provide oversight and guidance, follow up on projects assigned and stay up to date on timelines.
- Provide timely feedback and guidance for both franchisees and to fellow executives on operations-related issues.
- Maintain and manage budgets.
- Review and approve cost-control reports and cost estimates for projects.
- Provide periodic performance reports and metrics to executive leadership.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends to keep Taffer’s Tavern at the top in our industry.
- Knowledge of our industry and the competition.
- Responsible for keeping up to date on industry best practices.
- At least 10 years of industry related experience in either franchisor or franchisee field, restaurant operations, and/or restaurant management.
- Supervisory, administrative and sales experience required.
- Financial and team management experience required, e.g. ability to analyze financial statements, develop operating budgets and forecasting.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must possess a positive and solution oriented attitude. Must have the “can do” attitude.
- Ability to exercise good judgement in making decisions.
- Must be flexible regarding changes as well as willing and able to understand company policies and appropriately support team
- Must be an advocate of exceptional customer service.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English (written and oral).
- Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s License
- 21+ years of age
- Possession of, or the ability, to possess all state required work cards.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards.
- Requires travel to visit clients, vendors, and franchise locations.
This job description is a summary of my responsibilities, which you as Vice President of Corporate Operations are expected to perform in your assignment. It is by no means an all-inclusive list but is merely a broad guide to expected functions. As an employee you should understand that a job description is neither complete nor permanent; it can be modified at any time. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the entity. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required. Also, at the request of management, any employee may be asked and expected to perform additional functions, responsibilities, or projects without notice. This position is located in Las Vegas, NV and relocation may be required. This position not remote.
I have read the qualifications and requirements of the position of Vice President of Corporate Operations. To the best of my knowledge, I believe that I can perform these functions and understand what is expected of my performance at Taffer’s Tavern.
I understand that my employment is through Premier Taverns, LLC and Jon Taffer, LLC holds no employment responsibility over this position.